- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Montréal's Trudeau International Airport (also often referred to by its previous name, Dorval) is about 24 km (15 miles) west of the city center.
The easiest way to get in is to take a cab for a fixed fare of C$38 or a limousine for about C$55, unless your hotel provides transportation. The cheapest way to get into town is a 24-hour shuttle service from the airport to the main bus terminal with stops at the Lionel-Groulx métro station and several downtown hotels. The fare is C$8 one-way. Plan on it taking about a half hour outside rush hour to get downtown from the airport.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe