Sights & Attractions in Montréal
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Things to Do in The Islands
Nothing captures the exuberance of Expo '67 better than the geodesic...
|Educational Institutions||The Islands|
Casino de Montréal
You have to be at least 18 to visit Montréal's government-owned...
Circuit Gilles Villeneuve
In July you can join the glitterati of Europe and America in...
|Sports Venues||The Islands|
Every year, it seems, La Ronde amusement park adds some new and...
|Amusement Parks||The Islands|
Île Ste-Hélène and Île Notre-Dame now constitute a single park...
Plage de l'Île Notre-Dame
The dress code at the neighboring Casino de Montréal might ban...
Stewart Museum at the Fort
Housed in the arsenal of Île Ste-Hélène's 1820s Old Fort, the...
|Museums / Galleries||The Islands|
Browse All Montréal Sights
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe