Sights & Attractions in Montréal
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Things to Do in Hochelaga-Maisonneuve
Not everyone thought it was a great idea to transform an Olympic...
The adjoining homes of a pair of shoe manufacturers, Oscar and...
|Houses / Mansions||Hochelaga-Maisonneuve|
If you're a little squeamish about beetles and roaches, you might...
|Zoos / Aquariums||Hochelaga-Maisonneuve|
Creating one of the world's great botanical gardens in a city...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Hochelaga-Maisonneuve|
World War I and the Depression killed early 20th-century plans...
|Neighborhoods / Streets||Hochelaga-Maisonneuve|
Rio Tinto Alcan Planetarium
In early 2013, Montréal got a new, ultramodern planetarium, one...
|Observatories / Planetariums||Hochelaga-Maisonneuve|
Montrealers finished paying for their Olympic stadium (dubbed...
The world's tallest tilting structure—take that, Pisa—is the...
Browse All Montréal Sights
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe