Sights & Attractions in Montreal
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Things to Do in Hochelaga-Maisonneuve
Not everyone thought it was a great idea to transform an Olympic...
The adjoining homes of a pair of shoe manufacturers, Oscar and...
|Houses / Mansions||Hochelaga-Maisonneuve|
If you're a little squeamish about beetles and roaches, you might...
|Zoos / Aquariums||Hochelaga-Maisonneuve|
Creating one of the world's great botanical gardens in a city...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Hochelaga-Maisonneuve|
World War I and the Depression killed early 20th-century plans...
|Neighborhoods / Streets||Hochelaga-Maisonneuve|
Planetarium Rio Tinto Alcan
In the spring of 2013, Montréal will be blessed with a...
|Observatories / Planetariums||Hochelaga-Maisonneuve|
Montrealers finished paying for their Olympic stadium (dubbed...
The world's tallest tilting structure—take that, Pisa—is...
Browse All Montreal Sights
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $227* & up -- Canada Sale Fares from Baltimore (One Way) Air Canada
- $275 -- Montreal: 4-Diamond Downtown Hotel over Pride Week W Montreal
- CA$169-$197 -- Downtown Montreal Hotel incl. Breakfast Residence Inn Montreal Downtown
- $649 & up -- 7-Night New England Cruise on Holland America American Express Travel
- $150 & up -- Old Montreal 4-Diamond Hotel, 40% Off — $150 Le Westin Montreal