Sights & Attractions in Montréal
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Things to Do in The Latin Quarter and the Village
Artist and architect Napoléon Bourassa called the Chapelle Notre-Dame-des-Lourdes...
|Religious Sites||The Latin Quarter and the Village|
The bourgeois families who built their homes around Square St-Louis's...
|Squares||The Latin Quarter and the Village|
Browse All Montréal Sights
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe