Fodor's Montreal & Quebec City 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guides for FREE!
Soupe Soup Review
A quick bite doesn't have to be fast food. Soupe Soup has multiple locations in all the right areas, offering creative soups, sandwiches, and salads to those who don't want to spend too much time in a restaurant. The menu is written on a huge chalk board and changes daily. Cauliflower and zucchini soup shows up in the fall; spring might bring fresh pea soup with mint—any of which can be be enjoyed with a slice of fresh bread or partnered with a sandwich, such as grilled cheese with carmelized onions. There are Soupe Soup locations at 1228 rue St-Denis, in the Latin Quarter, and one near Marché Jean Talon in Little Italy, at 7020 rue Casgrain.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
On September 24, my husband and I drove from New York to Montreal for a ten day trip to Montreal and Quebec City. In Montreal, we sta... Read more
Just returned yesterday from a great two-day visit to Montréal. The trip was mostly to see the superb exhibition Splendore a Vene... Read more