- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Soupe Soup Review
A quick bite doesn't have to be fast food. Soupe Soup has multiple locations in all the right areas, offering creative soups, sandwiches, and salads to those who don't want to spend too much time in a restaurant. The menu is written on a huge chalk board and changes daily. Cauliflower and zucchini soup shows up in the fall; spring might bring fresh pea soup with mint—any of which can be be enjoyed with a slice of fresh bread or partnered with a sandwich, such as grilled cheese with carmelized onions. There are Soupe Soup locations at 1228 rue St-Denis, in the Latin Quarter, and one near Marché Jean Talon in Little Italy, at 7020 rue Casgrain.
- Address: 80 av. Duluth Est, The Plateau, Montréal, QC H2W 1G8
- Website: www.soupesoup.com
- Metro Mont-Royal.
- Location: The Plateau, Outremont, Mile End, and Little Italy
- Reservations not accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
his is quite long - but I wanted to give as much detail as possible in hopes of being as helpful as you all were in the planning!! It's also way overdue. The trip was in June 2013 (admits embarrassingly). Read more
We just got back from another long weekend in the Eastern Townships area of southern Quebec, a paradise for road bikers and wine lovers (we are both). Read more
We are going to Quebec city this holiday to visit with relatives in the area. Read more
· News & Features
Summer is the best time to explore Canada's expanses by car—the snow is gone, wildflowers are i... Read more
Nothing is as hot in Canada in wintertime as the Montreal en Lumiere festival.... Read more
Whether it's a bachelorette party or a gaggle of girls who are looking to get away, we've got just the... Read more