- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Nothing says tranquil like Ginger. This sushi restaurant in the Villeray area next to the Jean-Talon Market captures the ambiance and the flavor matches: the decor is minimalist but there's beauty in the way the restaurant is arranged to provide privacy at every table and bring focus back to the sushi on the plate. Options on the menu seem endless and everything tastes divine, but top choices are the Spicy Scallop Roll and the Hanzo.
- Address: 345 rue Villeray, Little Italy, Montréal, QC, H2R 1G8
- Phone: 514/277-5552
- Hours: Sun.--Wed. 5--11, Thurs.--Sat. 5--midnight
- Metro De Castelneau.
- Location: The Plateau, Outremont, Mile End, and Little Italy
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Discover Montreal with AirCanada! 23 Routes From $296 DealBase
- $170.00 & up : 4.5-star hotels in Montreal Hotwire
- 3-Star Marriott Residence Inn Montreal Airport Fr $188+/Nt Save with Hotels.com, $20/night less
- Hilton Montreal Bonaventure Biggest Sale! 5 Nts + Air Fr $1,453 Travelocity
- $11.95 & up : Midsize rentals in Montreal Hotwire
We spent a delightful week this October in Canada and I thought it would be nice to share given the limited number of postings for both Montreal and Quebec City.
First, let me say that this trip was i Read more
We recently traveled to Quebec City and stayed at a B&B in Levis, CA, which is across the river from Quebec City. Read more
i am so confused about quebec city. Read more
· News & Features
Nothing is as hot in Canada in wintertime as the Montreal en Lumiere festival.... Read more
Whether it's a bachelorette party or a gaggle of girls who are looking to get away, we've got just the... Read more
North America may be slow on the bike sharing uptake, but the rest of the world has already fallen fo... Read more