- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Ristorante Lucca Review
Small and cozy, Ristorante Lucca is one of the go-to places in Little Italy for the definitive Italian meal. And it doesn't disappoint: food is always top-notch with great ingredients and solid traditional dishes. Some of the most popular choices are the veal chops served with spinach and polenta, and the seafood linguini. The decor is simple: wooden table are clusters around deep tarracotta-colored walls. It's ideal for a date night, but they're usually quite busy, so don't forget to make reservations.
- Address: 12 rue Dante, Little Italy, Montréal, QC, H2S 1J5
- Phone: 514/278-6502
- Website: www.restaurantlucca.ca
- Metro Jean-Talon.
- Location: The Plateau, Outremont, Mile End, and Little Italy
- Reservations essential.
- No lunch Sun.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Discover Montreal with AirCanada! 23 Routes From $296 DealBase
- Montreal Savings! Book at Auberge du Vieux-Port Fr $579+/Nt Expedia
- Visit Montreal for Less: Hotels Fr $102+/Nt Travelocity
- 3.5-Star Montreal Sale! 4 Nts + Air Fr $700 Expedia
- $11.95 & up : Midsize rentals in Montreal Hotwire
We spent a delightful week this October in Canada and I thought it would be nice to share given the limited number of postings for both Montreal and Quebec City.
First, let me say that this trip was i Read more
We recently traveled to Quebec City and stayed at a B&B in Levis, CA, which is across the river from Quebec City. Read more
We'd love to go to a rodeo this summer while we are on our Canadian travels! Actually, anything that we might not do in the States (or Netherlands where the inlaws are coming from) would Read more
· News & Features
Nothing is as hot in Canada in wintertime as the Montreal en Lumiere festival.... Read more
Whether it's a bachelorette party or a gaggle of girls who are looking to get away, we've got just the... Read more
North America may be slow on the bike sharing uptake, but the rest of the world has already fallen fo... Read more