Fodor's Montreal & Quebec City 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guides for FREE!
Aux Vivres Review
This is a favorite among vegans, vegetarians, and carnivores, too. The dishes served here are creative, inspiring, and delicious. Aux Vivres has expanded its space once more to accomodate the huge following it has. The dining room is nothing fancy but it is cozy. A large chalkboard holds specials of the day and the minimal booths made of blond wood mirror the spirit of the food. Try some of their sandwiches, such as the Sirocco (grilled eggplant and hummus) which comes on chapati bread or for something a little earthier, go with the Dragon bowl: steamed bok-choy, organic rice, tofu or tempeh, marinated veggies, and their perfect Dragon sauce (a tamari-base).
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
On September 24, my husband and I drove from New York to Montreal for a ten day trip to Montreal and Quebec City. In Montreal, we sta... Read more
Just returned yesterday from a great two-day visit to Montréal. The trip was mostly to see the superb exhibition Splendore a Vene... Read more