- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Nouveau Palais Review
Hipsters head to Nouveau Palais for the '70s diner decor (wood paneling and vinyl seats) and the simple, delicious dishes. The Palace Burger is gaining a reputation among Montréalers as one of the best the city has to offer, and the sweet potato pie also has fans. Another reason hipsters love it here: in addition to weekend brunch (the fried chicken and waffles are strongly recommended), and daily lunch and dinner, Nouveau Palais stays open until 3 am. Winneburger, the Nouveau Palais food truck, makes the rounds around Mile End so keep your eyes peeled.
- Address: 281 rue Bernard Ouest, Mile End, Montréal, QC H2V 4K8
- Phone: 514/273–1180
- Website: www.nouveaupalais.com
- Metro Rosemont or Beaubien.
- Location: The Plateau, Outremont, Mile End, and Little Italy
- Closed Mon.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
his is quite long - but I wanted to give as much detail as possible in hopes of being as helpful as you all were in the planning!! It's also way overdue. The trip was in June 2013 (admits embarrassingly). Read more
We just got back from another long weekend in the Eastern Townships area of southern Quebec, a paradise for road bikers and wine lovers (we are both). Read more
My husband and I are not looking forward to an exhausting holiday season with what looks to be only work on the horizon. Nevertheless, we are making it a mission to get away, if even fo Read more
· News & Features
Summer is the best time to explore Canada's expanses by car—the snow is gone, wildflowers are i ... Read more
Nothing is as hot in Canada in wintertime as the Montreal en Lumiere festival.... Read more
Whether it's a bachelorette party or a gaggle of girls who are looking to get away, we've got just the... Read more