- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Auberge le Jardin d'Antoine
At a Glance
- located on one of the liveliest stretches of rue St-Denis
- secure luggage room in the lobby for late departures
- new coffee machines in rooms
- Victorian doll-house decor isn't very fashionable
- the lively location means it can be noisy
Check Rates from our Partners
Auberge le Jardin d'Antoine Review
Antique-reproduction furniture and hardwood floors give this small hotel plenty of shabby-chic charm, but its best selling point is its location right on rue St-Denis, among the Latin Quarter's trendy restaurants, cinemas, and poutine joints. Budget travelers mingle on the front terrace, watching the street traffic. Some rooms open onto a narrow, brick-paved terrace. The deluxe continental breakfast buffet goes way beyond the call of duty, with boiled eggs, ham, fresh fruit, bagels, and cereal. It's served in a pleasant, stone-walled dining room in the basement.
- Address: 2024 rue St-Denis, Latin Quarter, Montréal, QC H2X 3K7 | Map It
- Phone: 514/843-4506; 800/361-4506
- Website: www.aubergelejardindantoine.com
- Metro Berri-UQAM.
- Location: The Latin Quarter and the Village
- 25 rooms.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $227* & up -- Canada Sale Fares from Baltimore (One Way) Air Canada
- CA$169-$197 -- Downtown Montreal Hotel incl. Breakfast Residence Inn Montreal Downtown
- $150 & up -- Old Montreal 4-Diamond Hotel, 40% Off Le Westin Montreal
- $649 & up -- 7-Night New England Cruise on Holland America American Express Travel
- $115* & up -- Canada Sale Fares from Boston (One Way) — $115 Air Canada
Didn't find much info/tips for this event weekend so thought I'd post a quick one for future lurkers. Read more
We spent a delightful week this October in Canada and I thought it would be nice to share given the limited number of postings for both Montreal and Quebec City.
First, let me say that this trip was i Read more
Flying into Montreal--What is the best way to get to Quebec City??? How many days --Short trip-Sat to Tuesday Read more
· News & Features
Summer is the best time to explore Canada's expanses by car—the snow is gone, wildflowers are i... Read more
Nothing is as hot in Canada in wintertime as the Montreal en Lumiere festival.... Read more
Whether it's a bachelorette party or a gaggle of girls who are looking to get away, we've got just the... Read more