- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Auberge le Jardin d'Antoine
At a Glance
- located on one of the liveliest stretches of rue St-Denis
- secure luggage room in the lobby for late departures
- good coffee machines in rooms
- Victorian doll-house decor isn't very fashionable
- the lively location means it can be noisy
Check Rates from our Partners
Auberge le Jardin d'Antoine Review
Traditionally styled furniture and hardwood floors give this small hotel plenty of shabby-chic charm, but its best selling point is its location right on rue St-Denis, among the Latin Quarter's trendy restaurants, cinemas, and poutine joints. Budget travelers mingle on the front terrace, watching the street traffic. Some rooms open onto a narrow, brick-paved terrace. The continental breakfast buffet goes way beyond the call of duty, with boiled eggs, ham, fresh fruit, bagels, and cereal. It's served in a pleasant, stone-walled dining room in the basement.
- Address: 2024 rue St-Denis, Latin Quarter, Montréal, QC H2X 3K7 | Map It
- Phone: 514/843–4506; 800/361–4506
- Website: www.aubergelejardindantoine.com
- Metro Berri-UQAM.
- Location: The Latin Quarter and the Village
- 25 rooms.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
his is quite long - but I wanted to give as much detail as possible in hopes of being as helpful as you all were in the planning!! It's also way overdue. The trip was in June 2013 (admits embarrassingly). Read more
We just got back from another long weekend in the Eastern Townships area of southern Quebec, a paradise for road bikers and wine lovers (we are both). Read more
We are going to Quebec city this holiday to visit with relatives in the area. Read more
· News & Features
Summer is the best time to explore Canada's expanses by car—the snow is gone, wildflowers are i ... Read more
Nothing is as hot in Canada in wintertime as the Montreal en Lumiere festival.... Read more
Whether it's a bachelorette party or a gaggle of girls who are looking to get away, we've got just the... Read more