- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Mythos Ouzeri Review
Scores of fun-seeking diners come to this brick-lined semibasement every weekend to eat, drink, and be merry in a delightfully chaotic atmosphere. The food—moussaka, plump stuffed grape leaves, braised lamb, grilled squid—is grilled on "real wood charcoal" and it's always good, but Thursday, Friday, or Saturday nights are especially fun, when the live and very infectious bouzouki music downstairs makes it impossible to remain seated. The decor is full of cultural clichés, but that doesn't dampen the good vibes. There's a well-priced lunch every day except Saturday.
- Address: 5318 av. du Parc, Mile End, Montréal, QC H2V 4G7 | Map It
- Phone: 514/270–0235
- Website: www.mythos.ca
- Metro Laurier.
- Location: The Plateau, Outremont, Mile End, and Little Italy
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
- No lunch Sat.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
his is quite long - but I wanted to give as much detail as possible in hopes of being as helpful as you all were in the planning!! It's also way overdue. The trip was in June 2013 (admits embarrassingly). Read more
We just got back from another long weekend in the Eastern Townships area of southern Quebec, a paradise for road bikers and wine lovers (we are both). Read more
We are going to Quebec city this holiday to visit with relatives in the area. Read more
· News & Features
Summer is the best time to explore Canada's expanses by car—the snow is gone, wildflowers are i... Read more
Nothing is as hot in Canada in wintertime as the Montreal en Lumiere festival.... Read more
Whether it's a bachelorette party or a gaggle of girls who are looking to get away, we've got just the... Read more