- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Fodor's Montreal & Quebec City 2014
Hôtel le Germain
At a Glance
- top chef Daniel Vézina is in the restaurant
- deluxe Continental breakfast included
- quiet location in the heart of downtown
- connectivity panels project your laptop onto a 42-inch screen
- on a charmless urban street
- parking is scarce, and the valet is $25
- the lobby is starting to bore regulars
Check Rates from our Partners
Hôtel le Germain Review
The lobby in this sleek boutique hotel is peppered with models, record producers, and all varieties of international hipsters, who delight in room details like bedding designed by Québec fashion icon Marie Saint Pierre. The bedroom and bath are separated by a sliding "wall" of louvered blinds, another decor signature. Most rooms have grand views of Mont-Royal or the skyscrapers along avenue du Président-Kennedy. If you need more space, there is also a pair of two-story apartments. Guests can ask for an after-dinner ride around town in an Audi courtesy car.
- Address: 2050 rue Mansfield, Downtown, Montréal, QC H3A 1Y9 | Map It
- Phone: 514/849–2050; 877/333–2050
- Website: www.hotelgermain.com
- Metro Peel or McGill.
- Location: Downtown and the Golden Square Mile
- 99 rooms, 2 suites.
- Rate includes breakfast, some meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I would like to know if anyone recently traveled Lufthansa and have passed through. Read more
On September 24, my husband and I drove from New York to Montreal for a ten day trip to Montreal and Quebec City. Read more
I live outside NYC and want to see Montreal. Read more
· News & Features
Winter in Montréal can be brutal—and beautiful. ... Read more
Summer is the best time to explore Canada's expanses by car—the snow is gone, wildflowers are i... Read more
Nothing is as hot in Canada in wintertime as the Montreal en Lumiere festival.... Read more