Hôtel le Germain
At a Glance
- top chef Daniel Vézina is in the restaurant
- deluxe Continental breakfast included
- quiet location in the heart of downtown
- connectivity panels project your laptop onto a 42-inch screen
- on a charmless urban street
- parking is scarce, and the valet is $25
- the lobby is starting to bore regulars
Check Rates from our Partners
Hôtel le Germain Review
The lobby in this sleek boutique hotel is peppered with models, record producers, and all varieties of international hipsters, who delight in room details like bedding designed by Québec fashion icon Marie Saint Pierre. The bedroom and bath are separated by a sliding "wall" of louvered blinds, another decor signature. Most rooms have grand views of Mont-Royal or the skyscrapers along avenue du Président-Kennedy. If you need more space, there is also a pair of two-story apartments. Guests can ask for an after-dinner ride around town in an Audi courtesy car.
- Address: 2050 rue Mansfield, Downtown, Montréal, QC, H3A 1Y9 | Map It
- Phone: 514/849–2050; 877/333–2050
- Website: www.hotelgermain.com
- Subway: Peel or McGill
- Location: Downtown and the Golden Square Mile
- 99 rooms, 2 suites
- Rate includes breakfast, some meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
View deals in Montreal for vacation packages, hotels, airfare, and more from our partners!More