- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
La Croissanterie Figaro
La Croissanterie Figaro Review
Famous for its wraparound patio and Parisian vibe, La Croissanterie is comfortable inside its 100-year old corner building. It's hard to know which architectural detail to admire first—the art deco chandelier, the art nouveau bar imported from Argentina, the "gilded" tables, the copper vats, the stained glass, or the woodwork. It's fun to sit and stare at the antique decor, while local television stars nibble the homemade croissants and nurse big bowls of café au lait. Although this is a full bistro, serving three meals every day of the week, it shines brightest in the morning, serving the Special Bonjour croissant with ham-and-cheese and hearty sandwiches. Lunch diners munch on AAA-beef burgers, and the new farm sandwiches served with bread made of organic flour. Evenings boast an ever-evolving wine selection and feature unique daily cocktails.
- Address: 5200 rue Hutchison, Outremont, Montréal, QC, H2V 4B3 | Map It
- Phone: 514/278-6567
- Hours: Daily 7 am--1 am
- Website: www.lacroissanteriefigaro.com
- Metro Outremont.
- Location: The Plateau, Outremont, Mile End, and Little Italy
- Credit cards accepted.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Discover Montreal with AirCanada! 23 Routes From $296 DealBase
- Book in Montreal: Save this May Fr $190+/Nt Expedia
- Visit Montreal for Less: Hotels Fr $107+/Nt Travelocity
- Montreal 4-Star Hotel Sale! 4 Nts + Air Fr $617 Expedia
- $11.95 & up : Midsize rentals in Montreal Hotwire
We spent a delightful week this October in Canada and I thought it would be nice to share given the limited number of postings for both Montreal and Quebec City.
First, let me say that this trip was i Read more
We recently traveled to Quebec City and stayed at a B&B in Levis, CA, which is across the river from Quebec City. Read more
We'd love to go to a rodeo this summer while we are on our Canadian travels! Actually, anything that we might not do in the States (or Netherlands where the inlaws are coming from) would Read more
· News & Features
Nothing is as hot in Canada in wintertime as the Montreal en Lumiere festival.... Read more
Whether it's a bachelorette party or a gaggle of girls who are looking to get away, we've got just the... Read more
North America may be slow on the bike sharing uptake, but the rest of the world has already fallen fo... Read more