- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
La Croissanterie Figaro
La Croissanterie Figaro Review
Famous for its wraparound patio and Parisian vibe, La Croissanterie is comfortable inside its 100-year old corner building. It's hard to know which architectural detail to admire first—the art deco chandelier, the art nouveau bar imported from Argentina, the "gilded" tables, the copper vats, the stained glass, or the woodwork. It's fun to sit and stare at the antique decor, while local television stars nibble the homemade croissants and nurse big bowls of café au lait. Although this is a full bistro, serving three meals every day of the week, it shines brightest in the morning, serving the Special Bonjour croissant with ham-and-cheese and hearty sandwiches. Lunch diners munch on AAA-beef burgers, and the new farm sandwiches served with bread made of organic flour. Evenings boast an ever-evolving wine selection and feature unique daily cocktails.
- Address: 5200 rue Hutchison, Outremont, Montréal, QC H2V 4B3 | Map It
- Phone: 514/278-6567
- Hours: Daily 7 am--1 am
- Website: www.lacroissanteriefigaro.com
- Metro Outremont.
- Location: The Plateau, Outremont, Mile End, and Little Italy
- Credit cards accepted.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $227* & up -- Canada Sale Fares from Baltimore (One Way) Air Canada
- CA$169-$197 -- Downtown Montreal Hotel incl. Breakfast Residence Inn Montreal Downtown
- $150 & up -- Old Montreal 4-Diamond Hotel, 40% Off Le Westin Montreal
- $649 & up -- 7-Night New England Cruise on Holland America American Express Travel
- $115* & up -- Canada Sale Fares from Boston (One Way) — $115 Air Canada
Didn't find much info/tips for this event weekend so thought I'd post a quick one for future lurkers. Read more
We spent a delightful week this October in Canada and I thought it would be nice to share given the limited number of postings for both Montreal and Quebec City.
First, let me say that this trip was i Read more
Okay, my fiancee and I were originally planning a honeymoon to Greece or Italy, but our costs have overrun on our wedding (common thing I hear) and so I figured to cut back on the price of our honeymoo Read more
· News & Features
Summer is the best time to explore Canada's expanses by car—the snow is gone, wildflowers are i ... Read more
Nothing is as hot in Canada in wintertime as the Montreal en Lumiere festival.... Read more
Whether it's a bachelorette party or a gaggle of girls who are looking to get away, we've got just the... Read more