- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Toi Moi et Café
Toi Moi et Café Review
Film producers and poets congregate at this corner café-bistro, sitting on the terrace to sip award-winning espresso. Although there's a hearty lunch and dinner menu of salads, tofu salads, and grilled meat, brunch is the big draw. It features soft-boiled eggs with strips of toast for dipping, fruit, and cheese. Regular breakfast is served seven days a week, so you can get a morning meal throughout the week. Try the Baklava Coffee topped with toasted almonds and honey.
- Address: 244 rue Laurier Ouest, Outremont, Montréal, QC, H2T 2N8 | Map It
- Phone: 514/279-9599
- Website: www.toimoicafe.com
- Metro Laurier.
- Location: The Plateau, Outremont, Mile End, and Little Italy
- Credit cards accepted.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Discover Montreal with AirCanada! 23 Routes From $296 DealBase
- Explore Montreal For Less! Book Fr $169+/Nt Save with Hotels.com, $49/night less
- Courtyard by Marriott Montreal Airport in May: $232 & Up Save with Expedia, $7/night less
- Top Vacation Sale! 4 Nts + Air as Low as $875 Travelocity
- $11.95 & up : Midsize rentals in Montreal Hotwire
We spent a delightful week this October in Canada and I thought it would be nice to share given the limited number of postings for both Montreal and Quebec City.
First, let me say that this trip was i Read more
We recently traveled to Quebec City and stayed at a B&B in Levis, CA, which is across the river from Quebec City. Read more
i am so confused about quebec city. Read more
· News & Features
Nothing is as hot in Canada in wintertime as the Montreal en Lumiere festival.... Read more
Whether it's a bachelorette party or a gaggle of girls who are looking to get away, we've got just the... Read more
North America may be slow on the bike sharing uptake, but the rest of the world has already fallen fo... Read more