- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Hippies and health nuts are drawn to this casual raw-food counter near Jeanne Mance Park. Open for lunch and dinner, Crudessence promises that its tasty tamales, curry roles, spring rolls, and zucchini lasagna are organic, vegetarian, and raw. Seating is at a recycled wooden bar or at small bistro tables. Smoothies are made of sesame or almond milk, and popular edibles include burgers, falafels, and cheesecake. If the weather is nice, sit out on the patio and watch the circus practice in the park. Another branch of Crudessence is located downtown at 2157 rue Mackay.
- Address: 105 rue Rachel Ouest, The Plateau, Montréal, QC H2W 1G4 | Map It
- Phone: 514/510–9299
- Website: www.crudessence.com
- Metro Mont-Royal.
- Location: The Plateau, Outremont, Mile End, and Little Italy
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
his is quite long - but I wanted to give as much detail as possible in hopes of being as helpful as you all were in the planning!! It's also way overdue. The trip was in June 2013 (admits embarrassingly). Read more
We just got back from another long weekend in the Eastern Townships area of southern Quebec, a paradise for road bikers and wine lovers (we are both). Read more
My husband and I are not looking forward to an exhausting holiday season with what looks to be only work on the horizon. Nevertheless, we are making it a mission to get away, if even fo Read more
· News & Features
Summer is the best time to explore Canada's expanses by car—the snow is gone, wildflowers are i... Read more
Nothing is as hot in Canada in wintertime as the Montreal en Lumiere festival.... Read more
Whether it's a bachelorette party or a gaggle of girls who are looking to get away, we've got just the... Read more