- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Fodor's Montreal & Quebec City 2014
Le Centre Sheraton
At a Glance
- "Sheraton Link" digital hub in lobby has big-screen televisions, cameras, and computer stations
- huge gym with views
- meal deals and restaurant distractions for kids
- close to the Centre Bell for hockey and concerts
- lobby marred by convention signs
- no in-hotel access to the métro
- executive rooms on the 37th club lounge floor cost $50 more
Check Rates from our Partners
Le Centre Sheraton Review
At this magnet for conventioneers, hockey fans, and businesspeople, the lobby bar draws boisterous guests for drinks and networking. The morning crowd shares newspapers at the in-house Starbucks café. If a bustling hotel lobby like this is not your thing, stay away, but if you don't mind the action, its location is right in the heart of downtown. Fitness travelers rave about the big gym with panoramic views of the city. Rooms feature brown leather headboards, connectivity panels, white duvets, and huge mirrors. Since rooms start on the seventh floor, everyone has a decent view of the mountain or the St. Lawrence River.
- Address: 1201 boul. René-Lévesque Ouest, Downtown, Montréal, QC H3B 2L7 | Map It
- Phone: 514/878–2000; 800/325–3535
- Website: www.sheraton.com/lecentre
- Metro Bonaventure or Peel.
- Location: Downtown and the Golden Square Mile
- 785 rooms, 40 suites.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I would like to know if anyone recently traveled Lufthansa and have passed through. Read more
On September 24, my husband and I drove from New York to Montreal for a ten day trip to Montreal and Quebec City. Read more
I live outside NYC and want to see Montreal. Read more
· News & Features
Winter in Montréal can be brutal—and beautiful. ... Read more
Summer is the best time to explore Canada's expanses by car—the snow is gone, wildflowers are i... Read more
Nothing is as hot in Canada in wintertime as the Montreal en Lumiere festival.... Read more