- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
At a Glance
- iPod alarm clocks
- easy underground access to shopping and nightlife
- new Java U café in lobby
- business-oriented (the convention center is across the street)
- a bit posh for families with youngsters
Check Rates from our Partners
InterContinental Montréal Review
On the edge of Old Montréal, this award-winning luxury hotel across from Toqué! restaurant is part of the Montréal World Trade Center, drawing international business travelers and design-savvy tourists who appreciate decor like the leather-and-suede headboards on the beds. Heavy drapes pull back to reveal floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking downtown or Old Montréal and the waterfront. Bathrooms have separate marble tubs and sexy showers. In the absinthe bar, Sarah B, the "green fairy" elixir is served from a fountain. The hotel's lively brasserie, Osco!, serves fine French provincial cuisine. A footbridge links the hotel's main building with the 18th-century Nordheimer Building, a former piano factory that's now a high-tech meeting facility and ballroom with historic oomph.
- Address: 360 rue St-Antoine Ouest, Old Montréal, Montréal, QC H2Y 3X4 | Map It
- Phone: 514/987–9900; 800/361–3600
- Website: www.montreal.intercontinental.com
- Metro Square-Victoria or Place-d'Armes.
- Location: Old Montréal (Vieux-Montréal)
- 357 rooms, 23 suites.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
his is quite long - but I wanted to give as much detail as possible in hopes of being as helpful as you all were in the planning!! It's also way overdue. The trip was in June 2013 (admits embarrassingly). Read more
We just got back from another long weekend in the Eastern Townships area of southern Quebec, a paradise for road bikers and wine lovers (we are both). Read more
My husband and I are not looking forward to an exhausting holiday season with what looks to be only work on the horizon. Nevertheless, we are making it a mission to get away, if even fo Read more
· News & Features
Summer is the best time to explore Canada's expanses by car—the snow is gone, wildflowers are i... Read more
Nothing is as hot in Canada in wintertime as the Montreal en Lumiere festival.... Read more
Whether it's a bachelorette party or a gaggle of girls who are looking to get away, we've got just the... Read more