- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Fodor's Montreal & Quebec City 2014
At a Glance
- gym has a play area for kids
- excellent soundproofing
- kids have their own check-in procedure
- a lobby makeover's overdue
- no safes in room
- Restaurant Aroma is OK but no place for a date
Check Rates from our Partners
Delta Montréal Review
Government employees and jazz festival performers cycle through the Delta regularly, ignoring the airport-like lobby to revel in rooms that overlook the mountain or downtown. The rooms are minimalist and chic, with abstract art, long mirrors, Wi-Fi, targeted reading lamps, and desks with connectivity panels. The hotel has a winning exercise and swimming facility, featuring two squash courts and a saltwater pool to please the kids, who eat for free at the hotel restaurant up to the age of six. (Kids between 6–12 eat for half price.)
- Address: 475 av. du Président-Kennedy, Downtown, Montréal, QC H3A 1J7 | Map It
- Phone: 514/286–1986; 877/286–1986
- Website: www.deltamontreal.com
- Metro McGill or Place des Arts.
- Location: Downtown and the Golden Square Mile
- 447 rooms, 9 suites.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
On September 24, my husband and I drove from New York to Montreal for a ten day trip to Montreal and Quebec City. Read more
Just returned yesterday from a great two-day visit to Montréal. Read more
We are planning to take a 14 day vacation to Quebec in the beginning of July. Read more
· News & Features
Winter in Montréal can be brutal—and beautiful. ... Read more
Summer is the best time to explore Canada's expanses by car—the snow is gone, wildflowers are i... Read more
Nothing is as hot in Canada in wintertime as the Montreal en Lumiere festival.... Read more