- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Fodor's Montreal & Quebec City 2014
At a Glance
- elaborate Continental breakfast
- huge rooms with fireplaces
- easy access to museum district
- free WiFi
- located at busy intersection
- has no in-hotel métro access
- too staid for children and possibly some adults
Check Rates from our Partners
Château Versailles Review
Dignified clientele appreciate the luxury here, which is paired with the Versailles' two elegant beaux-art mansions with high ceilings, plaster moldings, and antique furnishings. Marble fireplaces in many of the 65 guest rooms and public spaces still work—a treat on chilly evenings. Wake up to an elaborate Continental buffet-style breakfast with frittatas, fresh fruit, boiled eggs, cheeses, and pâté. The back garden has been restored to its former glory, featuring cornflowers, wild ivy, and a water fixture that evokes its 1911-era charm.
- Address: 1659 rue Sherbrooke Ouest, Downtown, Montréal, QC H3H 1E3 | Map It
- Phone: 514/933–3611; 888/933–8111
- Website: www.versailleshotels.com
- Metro Guy-Concordia.
- Location: Downtown and the Golden Square Mile
- 62 rooms, 3 suites.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I would like to know if anyone recently traveled Lufthansa and have passed through. Read more
On September 24, my husband and I drove from New York to Montreal for a ten day trip to Montreal and Quebec City. Read more
I live outside NYC and want to see Montreal. Read more
· News & Features
Winter in Montréal can be brutal—and beautiful. ... Read more
Summer is the best time to explore Canada's expanses by car—the snow is gone, wildflowers are i... Read more
Nothing is as hot in Canada in wintertime as the Montreal en Lumiere festival.... Read more