At a Glance
- elaborate Continental breakfast
- huge rooms with fireplaces
- easy access to museum district
- free WiFi
- located at busy intersection
- has no in-hotel métro access
- too staid for children and possibly some adults
Check Rates from our Partners
Château Versailles Review
Dignified clientele appreciate the luxury here, which is paired with the Versailles' two elegant beaux-art mansions with high ceilings, plaster moldings, and antique furnishings. Marble fireplaces in many of the 65 guest rooms and public spaces still work—a treat on chilly evenings. Wake up to an elaborate Continental buffet-style breakfast with frittatas, fresh fruit, boiled eggs, cheeses, and pâté. The back garden has been restored to its former glory, featuring cornflowers, wild ivy, and a water fixture that evokes its 1911-era charm.
- Address: 1659 rue Sherbrooke Ouest, Downtown, Montréal, QC, H3H 1E3 | Map It
- Phone: 514/933–3611; 888/933–8111
- Website: www.versailleshotels.com
- Subway: Guy-Concordia
- Location: Downtown and the Golden Square Mile
- 62 rooms, 3 suites
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
View deals in Montreal for vacation packages, hotels, airfare, and more from our partners!More