- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Fodor's Montreal & Quebec City 2014
Hilton Montréal Bonaventure
At a Glance
- almost every room has a view of the rooftop garden
- the four-season pool is heated by the kitchen's steam
- in-room spa services
- free WiFi
- lots of business traffic
- ground-floor entrance—with elevator ride to reception—isn't so welcoming
Check Rates from our Partners
Hilton Montréal Bonaventure Review
Two and a half acres of rooftop gardens and an open-air swimming pool set the Hilton apart from the usual corporate hotels, and make it a great place to take the family. The interior—with dark-wood furniture, downy bedding, granite countertops, and Cuisinart coffeemakers—will make you forget the Brutalist concrete facade. High-tech cardio machines fill the 24-hour gym, while the glassed-in executive lounge pampers business guests, who enjoy a big breakfast, newspapers, snacks, a kids' play area and a private terrace. Ask for the $40 upgrade to an executive room, it's worth it. Conventioneers and tourists like the location—right on top of the Place Bonaventure exhibition center, with easy access to the métro and the Underground City.
- Address: 900 rue de la Gauchetière, Downtown, Montréal, QC H5A 1E4 | Map It
- Phone: 514/878–2332; 800/267–2575
- Website: www.hilton.com
- Metro Bonaventure.
- Location: Downtown and the Golden Square Mile
- 395 rooms, 15 suites.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
On September 24, my husband and I drove from New York to Montreal for a ten day trip to Montreal and Quebec City. Read more
Just returned yesterday from a great two-day visit to Montréal. Read more
ill be staying at le gite du plateau hostel and will be in montreal for 15 days. Read more
· News & Features
Winter in Montréal can be brutal—and beautiful.... Read more
Summer is the best time to explore Canada's expanses by car—the snow is gone, wildflowers are i... Read more
Nothing is as hot in Canada in wintertime as the Montreal en Lumiere festival.... Read more