- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Hilton Montréal Bonaventure
At a Glance
- almost every room has a view of the rooftop garden
- the four-season pool is heated by the kitchen's steam
- in-room spa services
- free WiFi
- lots of business traffic
- ground-floor entrance—with elevator ride to reception—isn't so welcoming
Check Rates from our Partners
Hilton Montréal Bonaventure Review
Two and a half acres of rooftop gardens and an open-air swimming pool set the Hilton apart from the usual corporate hotels, and make it a great place to take the family. The interior—with dark-wood furniture, downy bedding, granite countertops, and Cuisinart coffeemakers—will make you forget the Brutalist concrete facade. High-tech cardio machines fill the 24-hour gym, while the glassed-in executive lounge pampers business guests, who enjoy a big breakfast, newspapers, snacks, a kids' play area and a private terrace. Ask for the $40 upgrade to an executive room, it's worth it. Conventioneers and tourists like the location—right on top of the Place Bonaventure exhibition center, with easy access to the métro and the Underground City.
- Address: 900 rue de la Gauchetière, Downtown, Montréal, QC H5A 1E4 | Map It
- Phone: 514/878–2332; 800/267–2575
- Website: www.hilton.com
- Metro Bonaventure.
- Location: Downtown, Golden Square Mile, and Chinatown
- 395 rooms, 15 suites.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
his is quite long - but I wanted to give as much detail as possible in hopes of being as helpful as you all were in the planning!! It's also way overdue. The trip was in June 2013 (admits embarrassingly). Read more
We just got back from another long weekend in the Eastern Townships area of southern Quebec, a paradise for road bikers and wine lovers (we are both). Read more
We are going to Quebec city this holiday to visit with relatives in the area. Read more
· News & Features
Summer is the best time to explore Canada's expanses by car—the snow is gone, wildflowers are i... Read more
Nothing is as hot in Canada in wintertime as the Montreal en Lumiere festival.... Read more
Whether it's a bachelorette party or a gaggle of girls who are looking to get away, we've got just the... Read more