Fodor's Montreal & Quebec City 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guides for FREE!
Pub St-Paul Review
Sometimes you just want to slump into a comfortable chair in a big noisy bistro, and wash down a steak and a heap of fries with a good draft beer. Thus, the motto: "Ain't nothing saintly about it." This refers to the lack of reverential foodie talk, but also to the new mural of the Last Supper featuring rock icons like Alice Cooper, Bob Marley, Elvis, and John Lennon (Lennon's in the middle). If you're still hungry, follow your pub steak with a slab of apple pie or a slice of the raspberry cheesecake. Live music keeps conversation restricted, but it's a friendly din.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
On September 24, my husband and I drove from New York to Montreal for a ten day trip to Montreal and Quebec City. In Montreal, we sta... Read more
Just returned yesterday from a great two-day visit to Montréal. The trip was mostly to see the superb exhibition Splendore a Vene... Read more