Hôtel le Square-Phillips et Suites
At a Glance
- great in-room kitchen facilities
- excellent rooftop sunbathing
- good shopping nearby
- dreary, spartan lobby
- not much nightlife nearby
- the nice bathrooms make the rest of the room look drab
Check Rates from our Partners
Hôtel le Square-Phillips et Suites Review
Home to movie crews and performers on tour, the rooms in this apartment-style hotel are homey—with fully equipped kitchens and living rooms with flat-screen televisions and fresh carpet. The art deco building, designed by Ernest Cormier (1885–1980), is right downtown near the icon department store La Baie, so you'll never get lost. After a busy day of shopping and museum-hopping, you can take a relaxing swim in the glassed-in pool on the rooftop or just take in the views from the wooden sundeck. Kids love the breakfast room, while parents appreciate the sun-filled laundry room.
- Address: 1193 rue Square-Phillips, Downtown, Montréal, QC, H3B 3C9 | Map It
- Phone: 514/393–1193; 866/393–1193
- Website: www.squarephillips.com
- Subway: McGill
- Location: Downtown and the Golden Square Mile
- 80 rooms, 80 suites
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
View deals in Montreal for vacation packages, hotels, airfare, and more from our partners!More