Fodor's Montreal & Quebec City 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guides for FREE!
Stewart Museum at the Fort
Stewart Museum at the Fort Review
Housed in the arsenal of Île Ste-Hélène's 1820s Old Fort, the Stewart Museum encompasses two floors full of interesting historical artifacts. The permanent collection of original images, displays, maps, and other items, many on display to the public for the first time, documents the history of Montréal, l'Île Ste-Hélène, and the surrounding area, from the early Aboriginals to today. Open year-round, the Stewart Museum is definitely worth a visit for those interested in the history of New France.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
On September 24, my husband and I drove from New York to Montreal for a ten day trip to Montreal and Quebec City. In Montreal, we sta... Read more
Just returned yesterday from a great two-day visit to Montréal. The trip was mostly to see the superb exhibition Splendore a Vene... Read more