- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Fodor's Montreal & Quebec City 2014
Hyatt Regency Montréal
At a Glance
- great location for shoppers and concert lovers
- easy access to the Underground City
- indoor pool and lounge
- strange approach to lobby via elevator
- you have to pay $12.95 per day for in-room WiFi
- networking and careerism rules the bar and reception areas, so this might not be the best hotel to get away from it all
Check Rates from our Partners
Hyatt Regency Montréal Review
The Hyatt is the place to stay for the Just For Laughs Festival and the International Jazz Festival in July—or if you appreciate easy access to Musée d'Art Contemporain across the street and Chinatown, one block south. The 12-story hotel, built at the northern end of the Complexe Desjardins shopping mall, overlooks the Place des Arts plaza where most of the festivals' free events are staged. It's a good location the rest of the year, too.
- Address: 1255 rue Jeanne-Mance, Downtown, Montréal, QC H5B 1E5 | Map It
- Phone: 514/982–1234; 800/361–8234
- Website: www.montreal.hyatt.com/property
- Metro Place des Arts or Place-d'Armes.
- Location: Downtown and the Golden Square Mile
- 605 rooms, 30 suites.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
On September 24, my husband and I drove from New York to Montreal for a ten day trip to Montreal and Quebec City. Read more
Just returned yesterday from a great two-day visit to Montréal. Read more
ill be staying at le gite du plateau hostel and will be in montreal for 15 days. Read more
· News & Features
Winter in Montréal can be brutal—and beautiful.... Read more
Summer is the best time to explore Canada's expanses by car—the snow is gone, wildflowers are i... Read more
Nothing is as hot in Canada in wintertime as the Montreal en Lumiere festival.... Read more