- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Hyatt Regency Montréal
At a Glance
- great location for shoppers and concert lovers
- easy access to the Underground City
- indoor pool and lounge
- strange approach to lobby via elevator
- you have to pay $12.95 per day for in-room WiFi
- networking and careerism rules the bar and reception areas, so this might not be the best hotel to get away from it all
Check Rates from our Partners
Hyatt Regency Montréal Review
The Hyatt is the place to stay for the Just For Laughs Festival and the International Jazz Festival in July—or if you appreciate easy access to Musée d'Art Contemporain across the street and Chinatown, one block south. The 12-story hotel, built at the northern end of the Complexe Desjardins shopping mall, overlooks the Place des Arts plaza where most of the festivals' free events are staged. It's a good location the rest of the year, too.
- Address: 1255 rue Jeanne-Mance, Downtown, Montréal, QC H5B 1E5 | Map It
- Phone: 514/982–1234; 800/361–8234
- Website: www.montreal.hyatt.com/property
- Metro Place des Arts or Place-d'Armes.
- Location: Downtown, Golden Square Mile, and Chinatown
- 605 rooms, 30 suites.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
his is quite long - but I wanted to give as much detail as possible in hopes of being as helpful as you all were in the planning!! It's also way overdue. The trip was in June 2013 (admits embarrassingly). Read more
We just got back from another long weekend in the Eastern Townships area of southern Quebec, a paradise for road bikers and wine lovers (we are both). Read more
We are going to Quebec city this holiday to visit with relatives in the area. Read more
· News & Features
Summer is the best time to explore Canada's expanses by car—the snow is gone, wildflowers are i ... Read more
Nothing is as hot in Canada in wintertime as the Montreal en Lumiere festival.... Read more
Whether it's a bachelorette party or a gaggle of girls who are looking to get away, we've got just the... Read more