Hyatt Regency Montréal
At a Glance
- great location for shoppers and concert lovers
- easy access to the Underground City
- indoor pool and lounge
- strange approach to lobby via elevator
- you have to pay $12.95 per day for in-room WiFi
- networking and careerism rules the bar and reception areas, so this might not be the best hotel to get away from it all
Check Rates from our Partners
Hyatt Regency Montréal Review
The Hyatt is the place to stay for the Just For Laughs Festival and the International Jazz Festival in July—or if you appreciate easy access to Musée d'Art Contemporain across the street and Chinatown, one block south. The 12-story hotel, built at the northern end of the Complexe Desjardins shopping mall, overlooks the Place des Arts plaza where most of the festivals' free events are staged. It's a good location the rest of the year, too.
- Address: 1255 rue Jeanne-Mance, Downtown, Montréal, QC, H5B 1E5 | Map It
- Phone: 514/982–1234; 800/361–8234
- Website: www.montreal.hyatt.com/property
- Subway: Place des Arts or Place-d'Armes
- Location: Downtown and the Golden Square Mile
- 605 rooms, 30 suites
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
View deals in Montreal for vacation packages, hotels, airfare, and more from our partners!More