- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Springhill Suites by Marriott
At a Glance
- Fodorites love the free, bountiful breakfast
- handy and quiet, with large rooms and underground parking—all rarities in Old Montréal
- saltwater pool
- Häagen-Dazs and Lean Cuisines for sale in the lobby
- not much style for the money
- difficult access on a narrow street
- poor views
Check Rates from our Partners
Springhill Suites by Marriott Review
This fairly basic all-suites hotel attracts families, government employees, and business travelers who want standardized service in an Old World location. The rooms all have flat-screen televisions, iPod docking stations, Wi-Fi, and a wavy-patterned carpet that can be a little hard on tired eyes. The gym, located beside the saltwater pool, has an inspiring nature mural. Busy rue St-Paul is a block south, the Vieux-Port is a five-minute walk, and Place Jacques-Cartier is three blocks east.
- Address: 445 rue St-Jean-Baptiste, Old Montréal, Montréal, QC H2Y 2Z7 | Map It
- Phone: 514/875–4333; 888/287–9400
- Website: www.springhillsuites.com
- Metro Champ-de-Mars.
- Location: Old Montréal (Vieux-Montréal)
- 124 suites.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
his is quite long - but I wanted to give as much detail as possible in hopes of being as helpful as you all were in the planning!! It's also way overdue. The trip was in June 2013 (admits embarrassingly). Read more
We just got back from another long weekend in the Eastern Townships area of southern Quebec, a paradise for road bikers and wine lovers (we are both). Read more
We are going to Quebec city this holiday to visit with relatives in the area. Read more
· News & Features
Summer is the best time to explore Canada's expanses by car—the snow is gone, wildflowers are i ... Read more
Nothing is as hot in Canada in wintertime as the Montreal en Lumiere festival.... Read more
Whether it's a bachelorette party or a gaggle of girls who are looking to get away, we've got just the... Read more