- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Fodor's Montreal & Quebec City 2014
Springhill Suites by Marriott
At a Glance
- Fodorites love the free, bountiful breakfast
- handy and quiet, with large rooms and underground parking—all rarities in Old Montréal
- saltwater pool
- Häagen-Dazs and Lean Cuisines for sale in the lobby
- not much style for the money
- difficult access on a narrow street
- poor views
Check Rates from our Partners
Springhill Suites by Marriott Review
This fairly basic all-suites hotel attracts families, government employees, and business travelers who want standardized service in an Old World location. The rooms all have flat-screen televisions, iPod docking stations, Wi-Fi, and a wavy-patterned carpet that can be a little hard on tired eyes. The gym, located beside the saltwater pool, has an inspiring nature mural. Busy rue St-Paul is a block south, the Vieux-Port is a five-minute walk, and Place Jacques-Cartier is three blocks east.
- Address: 445 rue St-Jean-Baptiste, Old Montréal, Montréal, QC H2Y 2Z7 | Map It
- Phone: 514/875–4333; 888/287–9400
- Website: www.springhillsuites.com
- Metro Champ-de-Mars.
- Location: Old Montréal (Vieux-Montréal)
- 124 suites.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I would like to know if anyone recently traveled Lufthansa and have passed through. Read more
On September 24, my husband and I drove from New York to Montreal for a ten day trip to Montreal and Quebec City. Read more
I live outside NYC and want to see Montreal. Read more
· News & Features
Winter in Montréal can be brutal—and beautiful. ... Read more
Summer is the best time to explore Canada's expanses by car—the snow is gone, wildflowers are i... Read more
Nothing is as hot in Canada in wintertime as the Montreal en Lumiere festival.... Read more