Centre des Sciences de Montréal
Centre des Sciences de Montréal Review
You—or more likely, your kids—can design an energy-efficient bike, create a television news report, explore the impact that manufacturing one T-shirt has on the environment, find out what it's like to ride a unicycle 20 feet above the ground, create an animated film, or just watch an IMAX movie on a giant screen at Montréal's interactive science center. Games, puzzles, and hands-on experiments make it an ideal place for rainy days or even fair ones. The center also has a bistro serving lights meals, a coffee and pastry shop, and a food court.
- Address: Quai King Edward, Old Montréal, Montréal, QC, H2Y 2E2 | Map It
- Phone: 514/496–4724; 877/496–4724
- Cost: Exhibit halls C$14, IMAX C$11.50, combined ticket C$21.50
- Hours: June 24–Sept 15, daily 10–5; Sept. 16–June 23, weekdays 9–4, weekends 10–5.
- Website: www.centredessciencesdemontreal.com
- Subway: Place-d'Armes
- Location: Old Montréal (Vieux-Montréal)
View deals in Montreal for vacation packages, hotels, airfare, and more from our partners!More