Fodor's Montreal & Quebec City 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guides for FREE!
Promenades Cathédrale Review
There are more than 50 shops at this complex directly beneath Christ Church Cathedral, including Canada's largest Linen Chest outlet, with hundreds of bedspreads and duvets, plus aisles of china, crystal, linen, and silver. The food court is spacious and comfortable.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
On September 24, my husband and I drove from New York to Montreal for a ten day trip to Montreal and Quebec City. In Montreal, we sta... Read more
Just returned yesterday from a great two-day visit to Montréal. The trip was mostly to see the superb exhibition Splendore a Vene... Read more