Soccer in Montréal
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Although soccer isn't quite the phenomenon in Montréal that it is elsewhere around the globe, the city has been supporting one professional team, the Montréal Impact, since 1993. A stadium built expressly for the Impact that opened in May 2008 is a strong indication of the sport's increasing popularity.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe