- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The PEI Heritage Passport allows you up to 35% savings on admission to three of the seven provincial museums (from west to east, the Green Park Shipbuilding Museum, Acadian Museum, Eptek Art & Culture Centre, Beaconsfield Historic House, Orwell Corner Historic Village, Basin Head Fisheries Museum, and Elmira Railway Museum). Prices are $9.95 for adults and $29.95 for a family of two adults and two children. You can buy the passport at any of the participating museums, by calling 902/368-6600, or by e-mailing email@example.com.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $204 & up -- 4-Star Toronto Hotel, Pay Birth Year for 2nd Nt Sheraton Centre Toronto
- $156 -- Calgary 4-Diamond Summer Stay on Weekends, $120 Off Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire