Sights & Attractions in Prince Edward Island
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Choice Sights in Prince Edward Island
Confederation Centre of the Arts
With a 1,100-seat main stage theater, a 1,000-seat outdoor amphitheater...
|Arts / Performance Venues||Charlottetown|
Green Gables, ½ km (¼ mile) west of Lucy Maud Montgomery's Cavendish...
|Houses / Mansions||Cavendish|
Greenwich (P.E.I. National Park)
The west end of the Greenwich peninsula, known for its superior...
|Parks||Greenwich (P.E.I. National Park)|
Prince Edward Island National Park
Prince Edward Island National Park has been touched with nature's...
|Parks||Prince Edward Island National Park|
The section of Richmond Street between Queen and Great George...
|Neighborhoods / Streets||Charlottetown|
West Point Lighthouse Museum
Built in 1875, lit in 1876, manned until 1963, and still operating...
|Nautical Sites||West Point|
Browse All Prince Edward Island Sights
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe