Sights & Attractions in Prince Edward Island
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Confederation Landing Park
This waterfront recreation area at the bottom of Great George...
Red Shores Racetrack and Casino
Since 1880 this track at the eastern end of the city has been...
St. Dunstan's Basilica
One of Canada's largest churches, St. Dunstan's, is the seat...
St. Paul's Anglican Church
Erected in 1896, this is actually the third church building on...
St. Peter's Cathedral
The glorious murals adorning this Anglican edifice's All Souls'...
At the southern tip of the city, overlooking Charlottetown Harbour...
Browse All Prince Edward Island Sights
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's