Sights & Attractions in Prince Edward Island
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Confederation Landing Park
This waterfront recreation area at the bottom of Great George...
Red Shores Racetrack and Casino
Since 1880 this track at the eastern end of the city has been...
St. Dunstan's Basilica
One of Canada's largest churches, St. Dunstan's, is the seat...
St. Paul's Anglican Church
Erected in 1896, this is actually the third church building on...
St. Peter's Cathedral
The glorious murals adorning this Anglican edifice's All Souls'...
At the southern tip of the city, overlooking Charlottetown Harbour...
Browse All Prince Edward Island Sights
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $135 -- Toronto 4-Diamond Stay w/Ticket to Any Toronto Event The Westin Harbour Castle, Toronto
- $204 & up -- 4-Star Toronto Hotel, Pay Birth Year for 2nd Nt Sheraton Centre Toronto
- $156 -- Calgary 4-Diamond Summer Stay on Weekends, $120 Off — $156 Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire