Sights & Attractions in Prince Edward Island
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Prince Edward Island
|A-B C-H I-Q R-U V-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Many descendants of PEI's first French settlers still live in...
|Museums / Galleries||Summerside|
Anne of Green Gables Museum at Silver Bush
The Anne of Green Gables Museum at Silver Bush was once home...
|Museums / Galleries||Malpeque Bay and around|
Avonlea—Village of Anne of Green Gables
At Avonlea, purpose-built structures have been combined with...
|Historic Districts / Sites||Cavendish|
Basin Head Provincial Park
Located 13 km (8 miles) east of Souris, this park is noted for...
Beaconsfield Historic House
Designed by W.C. Harris in 1877 for shipbuilder James Peake Jr...
|Houses / Mansions||Charlottetown|
Bishop's Machine Shop
Once part of a foundry complex, this old-fashioned machine shop...
|Houses / Mansions||Summerside|
Charlottetown's boardwalk extends from Confederation Landing...
|Promenades / Boardwalks||Charlottetown|
Brudenell River Provincial Park
From late June to late August, the park promises interpretative...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Browse All Prince Edward Island Sights
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe