- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The Lucy Maud Dining Room
The Lucy Maud Dining Room Review
Chefs at this restaurant, part of the acclaimed Culinary Institute of Canada, are second-year students working under the supervision of master-chef instructors; service is provided by hospitality students. It's an opportunity to enjoy ambitious dishes that combine local ingredients with international influences. The institute's dining room could use some freshening up, but nothing can detract from the view of the water out its large windows. Although dinner is served year-round, lunch is offered only from mid-October to mid-May.
- Address: 4 Sydney St., Charlottetown, PE C1A 1E9 | Map It
- Phone: 902/894–6868
- Website: www.hollandcollege.com/culinary-institute-of-canada/lucy-maud-dining-room
- Location: Charlottetown
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed mid-May–early June and Sept.–mid-Oct. Closed Sun., Mon., and holidays.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
his is quite long - but I wanted to give as much detail as possible in hopes of being as helpful as you all were in the planning!! It's also way overdue. The trip was in June 2013 (admits embarrassingly). Read more
Lord Stanley Hotel in Vancouver BC Canada
Lord Stanley Strata Corp Management Company
When i escalated an issue to the manager (Wendy Krasovec) and then to the site manager (Michael Tham) i was told no Read more
We will be on a driving trip and will be in Montreal for 4 nights. Read more
· News & Features
Visitors in the know about Disney's new parks system are sure to experience a much smoother vacation tha ... Read more
Mexico City's art scene is vibrant, solid, and ever-flourishing.... Read more
Last week, JW Marriott Hanoi debuted in Hanoi, Vietnam, following in the footsteps of two other JW Marrio... Read more