- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Nova Scotia & Atlantic Canada
The Lucy Maud Dining Room
The Lucy Maud Dining Room Review
Chefs at this restaurant, part of the acclaimed Culinary Institute of Canada, are second-year students working under the supervision of master-chef instructors; service is provided by hospitality students. It's an opportunity to enjoy ambitious dishes that combine local ingredients with international influences. The institute's dining room could use some freshening up, but nothing can detract from the view of the water out its large windows. Although dinner is served year-round, lunch is offered only from mid-October to mid-May.
- Address: 4 Sydney St., Charlottetown, PE C1A 1E9 | Map It
- Phone: 902/894–6868
- Website: www.hollandcollege.com/culinary-institute-of-canada/lucy-maud-dining-room
- Location: Charlottetown
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed mid-May–early June and Sept.–mid-Oct. Closed Sun., Mon., and holidays.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I wrote a blog about my adventures whilst camping in Canada, ontario. Read more
I would like to know if anyone recently traveled Lufthansa and have passed through. Read more
My husband and I will be in Victoria BC Canada from April 28th to May 2nd for our 30th Anniversary. Read more
· News & Features
Navigate the chaotic street food scene of Ho Chi Minh City like a pro with our quick guide to no-fuss... Read more
Come for the beautiful architecture and stay for the vibrant local culture.... Read more
A look at ultra-luxurious airline accomodations and a fascinating visual breakdown of literary storytelling are... Read more