- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Nova Scotia & Atlantic Canada
The Inn at St. Peters
At a Glance
- attentive service
- free Wi-Fi
- rooms' perks include sofas, fireplaces, DVD players, and mini-fridges
- relatively pricey for PEI
Check Rates from our Partners
The Inn at St. Peters Review
One of the province's best-positioned inns occupies 13 idyllic acres minutes from the Greenwich park. Making the most of this stunning location, all of the adjoining cottage-style suites have decks—and deck chairs—facing St. Peters Bay. Huge windows in the McCulloch Room ($$$, reservations recommended for nonguests) similarly exploit the view, so you can drink it in while devouring a full breakfast (which is included in the rate) or sampling Continental cuisine prepared with contemporary flair at dinner.
- Address: 1668 Greenwich Rd., off Rte. 313 St. Peters Bay, PE C0A 2A0 | Map It
- Phone: 902/961–2135; 800/818–0925
- Website: www.innatstpeters.com
- Location: Greenwich (P.E.I. National Park)
- 16 suites.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Open late May–early Oct.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello! Read more
On September 24, my husband and I drove from New York to Montreal for a ten day trip to Montreal and Quebec City. Read more
My friends and are getting close to graduation, and have begun plotting out our graduation present to ourselves - a roadtrip. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more