- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Nova Scotia & Atlantic Canada
The Inn at St. Peters
At a Glance
- attentive service
- free Wi-Fi
- rooms' perks include sofas, fireplaces, DVD players, and mini-fridges
- relatively pricey for PEI
Check Rates from our Partners
The Inn at St. Peters Review
One of the province's best-positioned inns occupies 13 idyllic acres minutes from the Greenwich park. Making the most of this stunning location, all of the adjoining cottage-style suites have decks—and deck chairs—facing St. Peters Bay. Huge windows in the McCulloch Room ($$$, reservations recommended for nonguests) similarly exploit the view, so you can drink it in while devouring a full breakfast (which is included in the rate) or sampling Continental cuisine prepared with contemporary flair at dinner.
- Address: 1668 Greenwich Rd., off Rte. 313 St. Peters Bay, PE C0A 2A0 | Map It
- Phone: 902/961–2135; 800/818–0925
- Website: www.innatstpeters.com
- Location: Greenwich (P.E.I. National Park)
- 16 suites.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Open late May–early Oct.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I would like to know if anyone recently traveled Lufthansa and have passed through. Read more
Hello! Read more
I am travelling to Banff for the first time in January 2015 as a couple (both 21) we plan on staying for 10 nights and skiing for 7 days while we are there. Read more
· News & Features
In our inaugural Ask Fodor's column, one of our editors editor gives advice on how to travel by rail ... Read more
Pack light and still look great on your next camping trip with these 10 low-maintenance beauty products.... Read more
Castles, lakeside resorts, bang-for-your-buck Hawaii finds, and dazzling hotel gardens—it's... Read more