- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Nova Scotia & Atlantic Canada
Victoria Row Review
The section of Richmond Street between Queen and Great George streets is home to a variety of shops (Island crafts, art, hand-knitted sweaters, chocolates, antiques, and glassware are just some of what's inside), together with eateries, cafés, and a dance club. This vibrant, compact stretch of road really comes alive in summer, when traffic is blocked off and you'll frequently see musicians perform at lunchtime or in the evenings. For more shopping, head around the corner to Queen Street or Water Street.
- Address: Charlottetown, PE
- Location: Charlottetown
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello! Read more
On September 24, my husband and I drove from New York to Montreal for a ten day trip to Montreal and Quebec City. Read more
Hello everyone !
Have booked a 2 week holiday in June arriving & departing from Calgary for my girlfriend & me.Very excited,coming from England.We have booked overnight accomadation at Calgary Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall ... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more