- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Stanhope Golf and Country Club. The 18 holes of the links-style, par-72 course at Stanhope Golf and Country Club are among the most challenging and scenic on the Island. Ocean breezes help. The course is a couple of miles west of Dalvay, along Covehead Bay. Off Rte. 6, 2961 Bay Shore Rd., Stanhope, PE, C0A 1P0. 902/672–2842 or 888/672–2842. www.stanhopegolfclub.com.
Dalvay Bike Rentals. The resort Dalvay-by-the-Sea rents bikes suitable for all members of the family to guests and nonguests alike. Rates are $9 per hour, $26 per day. Rte. 6, near Dalvay Beach, Stanhope, PE, C0A 1P0. 902/672–2048. www.dalvaybythesea.com.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's