Nightlife & the Arts in Prince Edward Island
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Prince Edward Island Nightlife & the Arts
|A-G H-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Sharing space with the Eptek Art and Culture Centre (but accessed...
In summer months, the Kings Playhouse stages lighthearted comedies...
St. James Gate Pub
Known for its plentiful pub fare and convivial crowd, the St...
St. Mary's Church
Built in 1902 by Island architect W. H. Harris, this church hosts...
|Concerts||Malpeque Bay and around|
Offering a renowned professional program that celebrates Canadian...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's