Nightlife & the Arts in Prince Edward Island
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Prince Edward Island Nightlife & the Arts
|A-G H-Z « Prev |  Next »|
The 527-seat Harbourfront Theatre stages dramatic and musical...
In summer months, the Kings Playhouse stages lighthearted comedies...
St. James Gate Pub
Live music makes the St. James Gate Pub another good place to...
St. Mary's Church
Built in 1902 by Island architect W. H. Harris, this church hosts...
|Concerts||Malpeque Bay and around|
Offering a renowned professional program that celebrates Canadian...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $227* & up -- Canada Sale Fares from Baltimore (One Way) Air Canada
- $275 -- Montreal: 4-Diamond Downtown Hotel over Pride Week W Montreal
- $155 -- Chic Toronto Hotel through June, Save 30% Novotel Toronto Centre
- $349 & up -- 5-Night Pacific Coast Cruise on Norwegian Norwegian Cruise Line
- $99 -- Ottawa Hotel This Summer incl. Breakfast, 40% Off — $99 Quality Hotel Downtown Ottawa