Prince Edward Island Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Prince Edward Island Hotel Reviews
Full-service resorts, luxury hotels, family-run farms, and moderately priced motels, cottages, and lodges are just some of your lodging options in Prince Edward Island. Due to the sandy composition of the land, it's too expensive to put in foundations for elevators, so few places have them (we note only when a hotel does have an elevator, but the staff are always ready to help lift luggage). All hotel rooms in PEI are no-smoking. Book hotel accommodations three to six months in advance for July and August.
Browse Prince Edward Island Hotels
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's