Prince Edward Island Feature
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Top Reasons to Go to Prince Edward Island
Beach, ocean, peace: There are endless sandy beaches and private bathing spots, where you can walk, wade, or bodysurf in the ocean, then settle in under the sun.
Green grass, red clay, blue sky: Admire the colorful fields, or gaze up at a sky that looks like it was painted just for you.
Seafood that still tastes like the sea: Fresh from the nets, this is nothing like the frozen fish sticks of your childhood.
Anne of Green Gables: The orphan nobody wanted has been adopted by the world; she's everywhere, at conferences, at festivals, and in musicals.
Get physical: There's water to kayak, paths to hike, and trails to bike; Prince Edward Island is a wonderful and welcoming place to reconnect with Mother Nature.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's