- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Outer Limit Sports (330 University Ave., Charlottetown, PE, C1A 4M6. 902/569–5690. ols.ca.)
Go Wheelin Bike Rentals (6 Prince St., Charlottetown, PE, C1A 4P5. 902/566–5259 or 877/286–6532. www.gowheelinpei.com.)
MacQueen's Bike Shop (430 Queen St., Charlottetown, PE, C1A 4E8. 902/368–2453 or 800/969–2822. www.macqueens.com.)
Trius Transit (902/566–9962. www.triustransit.ca.)
Harbour Hippo (902/628–8687. www.harbourhippo.com.)
Confederation Players Walking Tours. Costumed guides from the Confederation Players troupe lead history-themed walks in July and August as part of the Charlottetown Festival. English-language tours depart Founders' Hall at 11 and 3, Monday to Saturday. A ghostly evening version is also available at 8, Tuesday to Saturday. Tours last 60 to 90 minutes and cost $15. Charlottetown, PE. 800/565–0278. www.charlottetownfestival.com.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's