- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
You can arrange pick-up service from your hotel for north-shore sea kayaking.
Peake's Wharf Boat Tours. June to mid-September, Peake's Wharf Boat Tours operates assorted cruises—sunset and seal-watching ones among them—aboard a 14-meter (45-foot) vessel. Prices start at $25 for a 70-minute trip. 1 Great George St., Peake's Wharf, Charlottetown, PE, C1A 1G4. 902/566–4458. www.peakeswharfboattours.com.
Top Notch Charters. Top Notch Charters offers fun, informative lobster fishing excursions for $45 ($80 with a lobster dinner included) in July and August. 2 Prince St., Charlottetown, PE, C1A 4P5. 902/626–6689. www.markscharters.com.
Saga Sailing Adventures. May to October, you can sail away on a sloop courtesy of Saga Sailing Adventures. The 2½-hour outings are priced at $110. Charter tours are also available. Charlottetown Yacht Club, 1 Pownal St., Charlottetown, PE, C1A 7M4. 902/672–1222. www.sagasailing.com.
More Sports and Outdoors
- Water Sports
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's