- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Outside Expeditions. July through early September, Outside Expeditions offers both kayak rentals and kayak tours at its Brudenell River Provincial Park location. The latter includes everything from easy 90-minute paddles ($39) appropriate for any level of expertise to six-hour seal-watching excursions ($120). Rental bikes and stand-up paddleboards are also available. 283 Brudenell Island Blvd., Rte. 3, Brudenell River Provincial Park, Georgetown, PE, C0A 1R0. 902/902-652–2434 or 800/207–3899. www.getoutside.com.
Inn at the Pier. Inn at the Pier lets you splash out in rented kayaks or Jet Skis. Parasailing rides and deep-sea fishing trips can also be arranged. 9796 Rte. 6, Cavendish, PE, C0A 1E0. 902/886–3126 or 877/886–7437. www.innatthepier.com/watersports.
More Sports and Outdoors
- Sea Kayaking
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe