- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Outside Expeditions. July through early September, Outside Expeditions offers both kayak rentals and kayak tours at its Brudenell River Provincial Park location. The latter includes everything from easy 90-minute paddles ($39) appropriate for any level of expertise to six-hour seal-watching excursions ($120). Multiday trips are also available. 283 Brudenell Island Blvd., Rte. 3, Brudenell River Provincial Park, Georgetown, PE, C0A 1R0. 902/963-3366 or 800/207-3899. www.getoutside.com.
Inn at the Pier. Inn at the Pier lets you splash out in rented kayaks or Jet Skis. Parasailing rides and kiteboarding lessons can also be arranged. 9796 Rte. 6, Cavendish, PE, C0A 1E0. 902/886-3126 or 877/886-7437. www.innatthepier.com/watersports.
More Sports and Outdoors
- Sea Kayaking
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $227* & up -- Canada Sale Fares from Baltimore (One Way) Air Canada
- $99 -- Ottawa Hotel This Summer incl. Breakfast, 40% Off Quality Hotel Downtown Ottawa
- CA$169-$197 -- Downtown Montreal Hotel incl. Breakfast Residence Inn Montreal Downtown
- $349 & up -- 5-Night Pacific Coast Cruise on Norwegian Norwegian Cruise Line
- $239* & up -- Canada Sale Fares from Cleveland (One Way) — $239 Air Canada