- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Toronto is on Eastern Standard Time (EST), the same as New York. The city is three hours ahead of Pacific Standard Time (PST), which includes Vancouver and Los Angeles, and is one hour behind Atlantic Standard Time, which is found in the Maritime Provinces. The Province of Newfoundland and Labrador is 1½ hours ahead of Toronto.
Timeanddate.com can help you figure out the correct time anywhere.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $227* & up -- Canada Sale Fares from Baltimore (One Way) Air Canada
- $155 -- Chic Toronto Hotel through June, Save 30% Novotel Toronto Centre
- CA$169-$179 -- 4-Diamond Toronto Hotel near Eaton Centre Toronto Marriott Downtown Eaton Centre Hotel
- $649 & up -- 7-Night New England Cruise on Holland America American Express Travel
- CA$139 -- Toronto Hotel in Trendy Yorkville, $70 Off — $139 Toronto Marriott Bloor Yorkville Hotel