- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Canada's electrical capabilities and outlet types are no different from those in the United States. Residents of the United Kingdom, Australia, and New Zealand will need adapters to type A (not grounded) or type B (grounded) plugs. Voltage in Canada is 110, which differs from the United Kingdom, Australia, and New Zealand. Newer appliances should be fine, but check with the manufacturer and buy a voltage converter if necessary.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe