- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Toronto CityPASS (www.citypass.com) saves money and time as it lets you bypass ticket lines. Admission fees to the CN Tower, Casa Loma, the Royal Ontario Museum, the Ontario Science Centre, and the Toronto Zoo are included for a one-time fee of C$66—a savings of more than C$50, valid for nine days.
Buying a day or weekly pass on the TTC can save you money and make getting around the city easier.
Some museums and art collections have free (or pay-what-you-can) admission all the time, including the Gallery of Inuit Art in the TD Centre, the Museum of Contemporary Canadian Art, and the Harbourfront Centre's Power Plant gallery. But even the major museums, including the Royal Ontario Museum, the Bata Shoe Museum, Gardiner Museum of Ceramic Art, Textile Museum of Canada, and Art Gallery of Ontario, have one or two free, pay-what-you-can, and/or half-price evening(s) per week, usually Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday, and usually beginning after 3 pm.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe