Sights & Attractions in Toronto
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Choice Sights in Toronto
Art Gallery of Ontario
In 2008, a transformed AGO opened to the public with a major expansion...
|Museums / Galleries||Chinatown, Kensington Market, Queen West, and The Beach|
The tallest freestanding tower in the Western Hemisphere, this...
|Observatories / Planetariums||Harbourfront, the Financial District, and Old Town|
Historic Distillery District
Utterly charming, this excellently restored collection of Victorian...
|Museum Village||Harbourfront, the Financial District, and Old Town|
St. Lawrence Market
Both a lovely landmark and an excellent place to sample Canadian...
|Stores / Malls||Harbourfront, the Financial District, and Old Town|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $227* & up -- Canada Sale Fares from Baltimore (One Way) Air Canada
- CA$169-$179 -- 4-Diamond Toronto Hotel near Eaton Centre Toronto Marriott Downtown Eaton Centre Hotel
- CA$139 -- Toronto Hotel in Trendy Yorkville, $70 Off Toronto Marriott Bloor Yorkville Hotel
- $649 & up -- 7-Night New England Cruise on Holland America American Express Travel
- $239* & up -- Canada Sale Fares from Cleveland (One Way) — $239 Air Canada