Sights & Attractions in Toronto
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Toronto
|A-C D-G H-M N-R S-Z « Prev |  Next »|
A delightful example of streamlined moderne design (a later and...
|Museums / Galleries||The Financial District|
A public square surrounded by oversize billboards and explosive...
|Squares||Dundas Square Area|
The 3-million-square-foot Eaton Centre shopping mall has been...
|Stores / Malls||Dundas Square Area|
Escape to Shangri-La
In the Shangri-La's Lobby Lounge, where guests check in, a band...
One of several wedge-shape buildings scattered all over North...
|Architectural Sites||Old Town|
The most historic site in Toronto is a must for anyone interested...
George R. Gardiner Museum of Ceramic Art
This collection of rare ceramics includes 17th-century English...
|Museums / Galleries||Yorkville|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Browse All Toronto Sights
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's