Sights & Attractions in Toronto
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Toronto
|A-C D-G H-M N-R S-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Art Gallery of Ontario
The AGO is hard to miss: the monumental glass and titanium facade...
|Museums / Galleries||Chinatown|
Bata Shoe Museum
Created by Sonja Bata, wife of the founder of the Bata Shoe Company...
|Museums / Galleries||The Annex|
Black Creek Pioneer Village
Less than a half-hour drive from downtown is a rural, mid-19th-century...
|Museum Village||Outlying Suburbs|
The Georgian mansion of Sir William Campbell, the sixth chief...
|Museums / Galleries||Queen West|
Yogi Bear, Fred Flintstone, and Scooby Doo are part of Canada's...
|Amusement Parks||Outlying Suburbs|
A European-style castle, Casa Loma was commissioned by Sir Henry...
|Houses / Mansions||The Annex|
Toronto's modern city hall resulted from a 1958 international...
|Government Buildings||Queen West|
The tallest freestanding tower in the Western Hemisphere, this...
|Observatories / Planetariums||Harbourfront|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Browse All Toronto Sights
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's