Shopping in Toronto
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Shopping in Entertainment District
Mountain Equipment Co-op
MEC (rhymes with "check"), the much-beloved Toronto spot for anyone...
|Sporting Goods||Entertainment District|
Open Air Books and Maps
More than 10,000 travel books, oodles of atlases and road maps...
|Books / Stationery||Entertainment District|
Swipe Books on Advertising & Design
Books on advertising, art, and architecture—from green...
|Toys, Gifts / Souvenirs, Books / Stationery||Entertainment District|
Toronto Antiques on King
The 16,000 square feet of this shop provide ample opportunity...
|Antiques / Collectibles||Entertainment District|
Browse All Toronto Shopping
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $227* & up -- Canada Sale Fares from Baltimore (One Way) Air Canada
- $155 -- Chic Toronto Hotel through June, Save 30% Novotel Toronto Centre
- CA$169-$179 -- 4-Diamond Toronto Hotel near Eaton Centre Toronto Marriott Downtown Eaton Centre Hotel
- $649 & up -- 7-Night New England Cruise on Holland America American Express Travel
- CA$139 -- Toronto Hotel in Trendy Yorkville, $70 Off — $139 Toronto Marriott Bloor Yorkville Hotel