- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
One of the few Toronto pubs that isn't overtaken by rowdy sports fans or students, Hemingways is a homey bastion in a sea of Yorkville swank. The three-story complex, with indoor and outdoor spaces—front and back—is a mishmash of booths, tables, several bars, mirrors, artsy posters, and books. It has a full pub menu, and free appetizers are doled out most nights at around 6. About three-quarters of the over-30 professionals who frequent this place are regulars.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Just a short (I hope) trip report of my recent trip to Northern Ontario.
The primary purpose of this trip was to do the Agawa Canyon Train Tour.
The Agawa Canyon is a scenic area north of Sault Ste. Marie Read more
My husband and I are planning to take a trip in the fall from Nova Scotia to Niagara Falls, Ontario by way of USA. Read more
A friend let me know she knows someone who will be visiting Toronto during Christmas. Read more
· News & Features
East to West Coast, and Paris to the Vegas Strip, we've got the summertime guide for you.... Read more
Toronto has always been one of our northern neighbor's hot-spots for art, music, food, and nightlife,... Read more
New Yorker, Michelin-rated Chef, Frenchman, and father, Daniel Boulud knows where to find great food,... Read more