- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
One of the few Toronto pubs that isn't overtaken by rowdy sports fans or students, Hemingways is a homey bastion in a sea of Yorkville swank. The three-story complex, with indoor and outdoor spaces—front and back—is a mishmash of booths, tables, several bars, mirrors, artsy posters, and books. It has a full pub menu, and free appetizers are doled out most nights at around 6. About three-quarters of the over-30 professionals who frequent this place are regulars.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I wrote a blog about my adventures whilst camping in Canada, ontario. Read more
Just a short (I hope) trip report of my recent trip to Northern Ontario.
The primary purpose of this trip was to do the Agawa Canyon Train Tour.
The Agawa Canyon is a scenic area north of Sault Ste. Marie Read more
I wrote a new blog about my adventures in Canada and my experiences with bears and other animals
Hopefully you will like it!
http://annastraveltribute.wordpress.com/2014/04/17/camping-in-canada-sleeping-with-bears/ Read more
· News & Features
While the temperature is dropping in Toronto, the city's bar scene is just heating up. ... Read more
East to West Coast, and Paris to the Vegas Strip, we've got the summertime guide for you.... Read more
Toronto has always been one of our northern neighbor's hot-spots for art, music, food, and nightlife,... Read more